Re: eGroups.com: You have been added to the newbeginningskingdom eGroup.

From: Loren & Leslie (21oil@gte.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 19:31:58 MDT

Craig, currently I am still a member of this list and have just as much
prerogative to send my jabber if that's what it is as you do, grow up and be
a kind person instead of the stink that you are... You are the kind of
person that makes any list a place people don't want to be. Craig, just
maybe you should take your own advice and check out the standard reference
on being polite and kind.

Also, I have tried all of the messages to majordomo as recommended by fokes
to get off this list, I just receive error messages in return, still I am
getting these ridiculous backbiting messages from Craig, maybe I should turn
you in for sending junk mail to this list. If there is a moderator, please
remove <21oil.gte.net> from this list.

Thank you...

Les