extropian investment club (fwd)

From: Robert J. Bradbury (bradbury@www.aeiveos.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 23:08:49 MDT

> joery <joery@ados.com> wrote:

> please send me the email address of the extropian investment club
> thank you.
> Joe Rothery joery@ados.com

I would like to know if there is a group actively involved in this
as well. It would appear, now that we have some real information
from companies like Geron and my comments at Extro4 about the
problem of short-term vs. long-term (but personally relevant) ROI
that we should put our money where our mouths are so to speak.

We need a collective group of researchers who can survey the
news sources (Pointcast, yahoo, SEC, etc.) organize an EI
Investment web page (so we can do one-stop shopping) and
perhaps arrange times for online investment discussions.

Perhaps this is already in place and I'm speaking in the
wrong room?

Robert