Re: Apology re blank subject line

From: Alejandro Dubrovsky (s335984@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 04:47:45 MDT

My hideous actions still truly shame me, and will probably haunt me for
decades to come. As a token offer of compensation (not that i'm
pretending that any action by my worthless self could possibly compensate
for the deep scars my past writings have surely caused), i hereby promise
to donate, at my SI graduation party, either a full millisecond of
processing time for each of the list's members' favourite meme (limit of
one per original current members of the list, no copies), or a lovely pink
set of goo-proof tupperware (limited offer, available till not available,
perfect way to carry around your oranges and other brain modules). I look
upon your magnamious selves to grant me at least a partial pardon on any
punishments, all of which i most surely deserve, that are currently
ordained as a sign of your grandiosity, taking into account my above
stated humble offer and my further promise that i am a reformed worm and
that it (i will not speak its horrific name) will never happen again.
And, please Michael, don't shoot my kneecaps off.
Yours ashamedly,
Alejandro belowmosquitobrain Dubrovsky

Rob Harris Cen-IT wrote:

  This feeble apology's not nearly good enough for the sickening crime you
  perpetrated, scum. We want 500 pages of "I'm a stupid, negligent, tired,
  lazy piece of shit" in a very fine tipped pen. THEN, we may call back
the
  bounty on your mum's head. Tsk. Disgusting. 8P