Re: SomatoPro vs. Melatonin

From: paul@i2.to
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 12:32:48 MDT

On Thu, 22 July 1999, "Freeman Craig Presson" wrote:

> On 22 Jul 99, at 11:53, paul@i2.to wrote:
> > [SomatoPro doses in caps]
>
> How much 1,4-butanediol is in each capsule? The www site does not say. The
> prices in bulk from Fluka look much more reasonable, but I can't compare the
> two without knowing what a dose is in mL.

SomatoPro comes in capsule (powder) from and is measured in milligrams. The bottom
line is how much GHB results once it breaks down through metabolism. The answer
for SomatoPro is 400 milligrams/capsule. Examine GHB, dosage levels and the
effects to come to a more accurate conclusion regarding price and economy on the
product you end up buying.

Cheers,

Paul Hughes