Re: longevity

From: Entropyfoe@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 21:12:29 MDT

Skye Howard wrote...

>I was wondering if any of you had practical and
inexpensive methods of attaining maximal longevity. I
am aware of the obvious methods (exercise, fresh air,
etc...) but have even heard studies that show
information one way or another even regarding these.
I was wondering whether there was any interesting
>commentary on this.
> Skye Howard

Consult Roy Walford's work on calorie restristion with adequate nutrition.
You eat less, but may pay a bit more to obtain the high quality nutrients in
lower caloric total. This is the most well proven scientific method of life
extension [after the obvious excercise, wearing seat belts etc].
-Jay