Re: Mars Face (was Planetary SETI)

From: Gina Miller (nanogirl@halcyon.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 04:48:52 MDT

>Lastly, Nanogirl posted on this thread commenting that this topic didn't
>really belong on an extropian mailing list. I disagree>--Mac Tonnies

I did not say it does not belong here, (that's not my place) I was merely
responding to your question of "why a group like the extropians............
", I did not mean to imply anything beyond an answer to your post. You have
the right to discuss whatever you wish, as do I, (within respectful
reasoning, I imagine).

Nanogirl