Get-togethers around Extro-4?

From: Sasha Chislenko (sasha1@netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 20:59:31 MDT

Anybody interested in getting together a day before Extro-4 or
the following day (Monday?). I would love to spend more
time with people...

Also, I got a couple of inexpensive hotel references:

Glenwood Hotel, 717 Sutter St (intersection of Sutter and Taylor)
415-673-0700, about $50/night

Grant Plaza, 465 Grant Ave (intersection of Grant and Pine) 415-434-3883,
about $65/night

Will use on of them myself, unless there are still better options
(like staying with a hospitable local person :-) )

Sasha Chislenko <http://www.lucifer.com/~sasha/home.html>