Use our banner. Get $20 per click.

From: lookandlisten@earthlink.net
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 02:29:37 MDT

Want to earn more money from your Web site?
It's easier than you think.

Click here for more info :

http://198.172.0.4/cform.html

and learn how our unique Banner Associates
Program can deliver extra profits, fast.

Here's how the program works:
You put our banner on your site. We pay you $20 every
time someone clicks on it and signs up for our free
trial. It's as easy as that. And people DO click on our
banner because we offer them a complete e-commerce Web
Site including a FREE domain name!

For full details, visit
http://198.172.0.4/cform.html right now.
A great new, easy way to generate cash is
waiting for you.

* If you want to be removed from our mailing *
* list, go to http://198.172.0.4/cform.html. *
* Enter the email address we sent this message *
* to and check the remove box. Wait for *
* confirmation. *