Re: Human minds on Windows(?) (was Re: Web site up! (GUI vs. CLI))

From: CountZero (count_zero@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 17:17:42 MDT

Not a chance, we're talking 'mission critical' here.

Seriously, I think an AI is our best hope of a solution to the software
problem, either that or some form of algorithmic uploading that will
give the upload Elizer's AI advantage.

When I spoke of long time frames I was speaking in terms of 'web time'
if you will.

No one is more aware than I am of how fast things have actually changed
though having been in the middle of it has cushioned any shock factor
for me.