Colonize Atlantis

From: Anders Sandberg (asa@nada.kth.se)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 08:57:10 MDT

As you might remember, some months ago I asked for ideas on planetary
colonization for a roleplaying scenario I was working on. Since then
it has grown, and grown, and grown... a typical case of a project
taking control over my life but IMHO turning out very nicely. Anyway,
I have put up a sample (just a few of the files and descriptions
involved) at

http://www.nada.kth.se/~asa/GreatIdeas/

I think extropians will be especially interested in the planet
Atlantis.

Suggestions are welcome; I'm running the scenario right now, and the
world is expanding and changing in all directions. The final scene
("Planning Meeting") shows roughly where the story left off at last
game session.

Anders Sandberg Towards Ascension!
asa@nada.kth.se http://www.nada.kth.se/~asa/
GCS/M/S/O d++ -p+ c++++ !l u+ e++ m++ s+/+ n--- h+/* f+ g+ w++ t+ r+ !y