Re: RE. Extropian/Transhuman music... Where?

From: Spike Jones (spike66@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 10:10:36 MDT

Rob Harris Cen-IT wrote:

> I realise that this message wil probably not get far, due to my likely
> presence on your "kill-files"

Rob for all the talk about kill files, I would suspect that not more
than ~20% of those on this list have one. Those that are highly
focussed and driven are filtering automatically, the rest just
develop a quick trigger finger. I have found at least *something*
useful and/or entertaining from nearly everyone who has ever
posted to extropians. spike