The Daily Objectivist

From: J (jazz@blatt.org)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 09:52:00 MDT

I am pleased to announce the launch of a full service web site for those
excited about the ideas of Ayn Rand: The Daily Objectivist at
dailyobjectivist.com TDO has news of special interest to Objectivism,
including announcements and coverage of meetings, lectures, and
conferences. We also have feature works of theoretical and applied
Objectivism, with at least one new feature a day. Unlike most Objectivist
web sites, TDO is not an hobby of the site owner, full of personal
reflections, nor is it just a listing of sites that would be of interest
to Objectivists, nor is it a sterile organization site which must play it
safe. TDO is here to satisfy the preferences of you!

Some features of particular interest are: poems and short stories, book
and movie reviews, hero of day, love advice column, and philosophical
consulting column.

TDO's primary goal is to constantly supply the best of Objectivist news
and ideas to those committed to reality, reason, individual rights, and
capitalism. Please visit and bookmark dailyobjectivist.com very soon. We
are working hard to encourage your flourishing.

Sincerely,
Chris Johnson
http://www.dailyobjectivst.com