Hypermedia User Environment

From: Bryan Moss (bryan.moss@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 11:58:43 MDT

Lacking the robustness of Linux and, indeed, the robustness of pre-service
pack Windows NT, HUE is my new project. Files as we know and love them are
gone; instead we have a (sort of) database of (sort of) documents with
persistent hypermedia linking. Links become solid things that exist outside
the interpretation of a browser and, hopefully, this will mean all kinds of
wonderful things will be possible. The entire purpose of HUE is to provide
a solid base for my vision of reducible knowledge. I'm much more lucid in
dialog so if you're interested subscribe to 'ospublic' at www.onelist.com.

BM