Re: Clinton, US citizen responsibility Vs Milosevic and Serbians

From: Ken Meyering (ken@define.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 20:49:44 MDT

Elizabeth Childs <echilds@linex.com> wrote:

> Many regimes are so oppressive that any public attempts to stop them
> will guarantee a person's death. Under such circumstances, it's very hard
> to tell who supports the regime on the ground; in the air, it's
> impossible.

Well, they could all be given wireless cell data/phone/gps systems to
vote with:

    http://www.time-domain.com/comparison.html

Anyone in favor of the enemy gets destroyed.

Then again, if the enemy owned the wireless data network
microcellular infrastructure, then they may have destroyed those who
disfavored *them*, before the allies had a chance to destroy *their*
enemies. It gets complicated.

Interesting to note that the Tesla Museum is located in Belgrade.

I wonder how many of IBM's SiGe PicoTimer(TM) transistors will be
sold to the Yugoslavian Serbs. The next genocide of Kosovars might
be speed of light? Makes you wonder about vote by phone!

ken@define.com