Tantra - was: RE: Controlling the male sex drive

From: Christopher Whipple (CWhipple@alliancecenters.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 07:06:03 MDT

Dave:

You might want to invest in a book on Tantra. Although it's not really
"practical relief... available today" - it IS one alternate method of
controlling your sexual urges.

I'd be interested to hear the opinions of younger people on the list on this
subject - I'm 19, first reading about Tantra when I was 16.

Christopher Whipple.