Re: Controlling the male sex drive

From: Bryan Moss (bryan.moss@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 14:46:42 MDT

EWyatt794@aol.com wrote:

> My friend and I have spent the greater part of 4 years commenting on and
> discussing this affliction. We have no advice to offer, yet. But this is a
> problem which I would be happy to see solved.

And here's how: The only way to purge something from your system is to
indulge it. By this I don't mean having lots of sex. I mean indulging in
the sort of sadistic stomach-churning sexual activities that only exist at
the very recesses of your mind. Make sex something that you find morally
disgusting. Taint the pleasure and thus destroy the affliction.

BM