Re: Controlling the male sex drive

From: EWyatt794@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 11:55:17 MDT

In a message dated 6/26/99 7:05:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dude@chrismaloney.com writes:

<< Wow -- this is the first time I've *ever* heard this sentiment
 expressed by anyone but myself. I must admit that I am stupified
 that more men don't feel this way. I don't think I'm all that
 unusual in terms of the degree or intensity of my sex drive, but
 I find it extremely annoying. It feels like I'm "trapped in the
 body of an ape". >>

I constantly go between being quite happy that I'm a 21 year old male that
can't get sex off his mind and being terribly frustrated that I'm a 21 year
old male that can;t think about anything but sex for more than 1 minute at a
time. I often stop talking in the middle of a sentence when I pretty girl
catches my eye. This gets annoying over time.

Now, I like sex, don't get me wrong. Its just that there is another force at
work here that takes control of my mind whenever it so chooses (and it so
chooses frequently).

My friend and I have spent the greater part of 4 years commenting on and
discussing this affliction. We have no advice to offer, yet. But this is a
problem which I would be happy to see solved.

William