Re: An interesting poll

From: jmcasey@pacific.net.sg
Date: Sat Jun 19 1999 - 07:48:43 MDT

>Yah, most of the older hard-core occultists I know just don't take drugs
>any more, as they don't see the point: they can achieve far more intense
>states without chemical usage.

Plus -- for me, anyway -- I've usually reached a point in virtually any drug experience when I just feel bored and want to move on to something a little different. I've gotten the point. And transitions happen a lot more quickly and purely when I don't have toxins to metabolise first.

Taking drugs reminds me of watching TV but not being able to change the channel until the show is over.