Re: where the chat room is

From: hal@finney.org
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 21:17:15 MDT

I joined the extropy chat room last night and had a very pleasant time.
I don't usually "do" chat because it seems so incoherent, but this was
a great group and many fun ideas were kicked around. Here is Gina's
original post which has the scheduled times and URLs:

> The chat room is ALWAYS open, but does have meeting times, Tue 8:00 pac.
> Thurs. 8:00 pac and Sat. 4:00 pac.
> The URL for the chatroom is:
> http://www.homestead.com/extropy/chat.html
>
> Gina "Nanogirl" Miller

(: BTW if you are east of the pacific time zone you ADD to these times,
and if you are west you SUBTRACT. Apparently there was some confusion
about this... :)

Hal