Re: Greg Burch: Time to Act

From: Harvey Newstrom (newstrom@newstaffinc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 19:22:57 MDT

Greg,

Thanks for the clarification, and your even and calm response. I just
wanted the record clear about my actions.

Now that you cleared that up, it is only fair that I respond in kind. I was
busy pushing my own point, and did not respond to your points about ExI.

I totally support ExI's right to run the list as they see fit. While I was
emphasizing my personal preference against topic bans, it probably appeared
that I was disagreeing with the running of this list. Although I personally
dislike topic bans, I am an extremely strong believer in owner's rights.
ExI can and should do anything they want to help the list. I have no
problem with what ExI is doing, and think it is a logical and reasonable
response. It would not have been my response, but I have no problem with
other people making different choices than me.

--
Harvey Newstrom <mailto://newstrom@newstaffinc.com> <http://newstaffinc.com>
Author, Consultant, Engineer, Legal Hacker, Researcher, Scientist.