Re: META: re: Improving the Extropians list

From: dwayne (dwayne@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 01:13:53 MDT

"O'Regan, Emlyn" wrote:

> Hands up who has had the following experience:

Nup, not at all, as I am a total slacker. So, my experience is that I
come up with an idea, tell all of my friends, they all go "wow! cool!"
and then I forget about it and then 5 years later someone else runs out
a product and makes gazillions.

Dwayne

--
  mailto:ddraig@pobox.com      http://i.am/dwayne
"the cricher we kno as dwayne is only the projection