Re: Ban on GUN posts RE: Greg Burch: Time to Act

From: Mark Phillips (clay8@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 18:00:32 MDT

Again, I find myself sympathizing with BOTH sides, here. You make a (very)
good point, Mike. Still, the whole you-know-what-word thing WAS spiralling
somewhat into overwhelming the other (usually important and interesting)
threads (or potential threads) on/in this chat-community. But, being a
staunch 1st Amendment guy every bit as much as, if not more than, a 2nd
Amendment guy--again--I really do sympathize with your sentiment, Mike.
Just $0.02.

Best to all!

Ciao,

MCP