Re: extropians-digest V4 #164

From: matt.hood@convergys.com
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 09:25:33 MDT

Suck up. ;-) You must have seen her pictures. LOL

michael.bast@convergys.com on 06/17/99 10:36:26 AM

Please respond to extropians@extropy.com

To: extropians@maxwell.kumo.com
cc: (bcc: Matt Hood/CIMG/CVG)
Subject: Re: extropians-digest V4 #164

I just want to de-lurk for a moment and say that I really look forward to
Gina Miller's posts. I get a lot of news, and am still working on ways to
filter better so that I can get even more of use, but I still look forward
to her posts, both of news and ideas. Of the number of people on the lists
whose posts are worth reading, she is near the top of those who are
consistently interesting and useful. If I could post consistently and be
half as useful to others as those posts are to me, I'd be happy.
Mike