Re: Improving the Extropians list/Nanogirl?

From: CloningEwe@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 08:43:37 MDT

In a message dated 6/16/99 4:52:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nanogirl@halcyon.com writes:

<<
 I have posted personal comments also, what about "nanorgasim" and blackholes
 and wormholes, nanotechnology, cryonics, the new chatroom and message
 board? I am also not flaming anyone by posted the latest relevant news, I
 had no idea I was irritating anyone. As a matter of fact I have tried to
 make sure of it stating my opinions in the most repectful ways, (as I would
 expect from others and have always recieved from this list) although when I
 first join the list, even I had some self defending to do as sometimes can
 happen. (Remember that Damien?) So Linksvayer is opposed my existance to
 the list? Or what? Does anyone else feel this way?
 "NANOGIRL"

NanoGirl, your replies are the ones I always read. Never have I skipped over
anything you have had to say, I value your opinion more than most people on
the list.
    Eric