Re: Ban on G*N posts RE: Greg Burch: Time to Act

From: mark@unicorn.com
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 10:14:15 MDT

Michael S. Lorrey [mike@lorrey.com] wrote:
>Ah, the Holy War has begun. Inquisitors, sharpen your swords, and get ready
>to cut some tongues out. This is EXACTLY the behavior that anyone who claims
>to be extropic or an extropian (big or little E) should be opposed to at
>any cost.

And pretty much inevitable once the list owners abandoned the Extropian
Principles in the name of 'saving the list'. Odd, isn't it, that we had
to ban discussion of that-which-shall-not-be-named in order to 'save the
list', and now at least half of the people whose posts I read the list
for are either unsubscribing or on the list of troublemakers to be dealt
with.

Ho hum. Time to unsubscribe, I think.

    Mark