Is it prohibited?

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 05:06:40 MDT

When I originally started the thread "high-tech weaponry", it was
intended as a distraction from the annoying, justifiably banned topic of
"should guns be legal". I don't believe discussing "willyguns"
(antimatter pistols) should count as a banned topic. Discussing whether
willyguns should be *legal*, on the other hand, should earn you an
instant unsubscription.

In my humble opinion.

--
           sentience@pobox.com          Eliezer S. Yudkowsky