Let us all get together and chat!!

From: john grigg (starman125@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 20:02:39 MDT

Hello everyone,

I realize there is at least one transhumanist chatroom already, "Excelsior
Humanis" or something like that. But I was thinking of a extropian chat
related directly to this digest where we could all get together and really
discuss things in a way that allowed our personalities to shine through. I
know chaos might break out in discussions over gun control but I think still
it would be so informative and fun to see the list members in action! We
could establish a chatroom for instance on Delphi or yahoo among others.
Delphi is the one I would vote for going with. C'mon folks, give me your
input on this idea!

Sincerely,

John Grigg