Re: META: Dwindling List Membership

From: Natasha Vita-More (natasha@natasha.cc)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 18:31:04 MDT

At 07:54 AM 6/9/99 -0400, Doug wrote:

>In all this mania of late, I am wondering where the list owners are? Where
>are Max and other ExI representatives to assist in enforcing the list
>guidelines?

My suggestion to everyone is to introduce new threads to freshen and
invigorate the atmosphere. I welcome all to think before posting to help
eliminate tired issues. For those who want to chat and respond as sideline
comments, please post privately to avoid cluttering the list needlessly.

Thanks,

Natasha Vita-More