Re: Re: GUNS: Shooting of Japanese student did happen

From: QueeneMUSE@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 10:01:34 MDT

>Now compare what actually
>happened to the fantasy in QueenMuse's original message.

Hey that's me!! Thanx for thinking of me....
IMO:
Both men were the victim, actually. The poor man who shot him must feel
terrible, and if i remember correctly the guy's family came to see him and
everything...
But my point was, though it was a tragic accident, and yes, LEGAL, because it
was an accidental shooting, not any sort of intentional murder, the poor boy
did not know the police term "FREEZE" - which the guy kept yelling, in his
fear.

Perhaps i should start an EQ thread about fear.