Re: Armed to the Teeth, and Free by Stephen P. Halbrook

From: Harvey Newstrom (newstrom@newstaffinc.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 23:30:59 MDT

On Monday, June 07, 1999 8:47 pm, Cynthia <cyn386@flash.net> wrote:

> If I was a
> space alien, I would think of asians as domesticated people, and Africans
as
> the wild type

Why in the world would you think that? If you picked up two office workers,
would you think that, just based on physical characteristics? Or are you
talking about your perception of technological conditions in Africa compared
to Europe? I'm not sure why a space alien would conclude that Asians were
more domesticated than Africans.