Re: META: Download Extropians

From: Spike Jones (spike66@ibm.net)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 22:08:59 MDT

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:

> Is there anyplace I can download the entire Extropians list, from its
> inception to the present?

I downloaded the entire extropian archive once. Ran it through a
file compression algorithm. Then took the compressed file and
ran that through the compression algorithm again. And again
and again until I had only one bit left. Its a 0.

Then I downloaded Gina Nanogirl Miller's website. Ran it
through the file decompression algorithm. Then took that
decompressed file and decompressed it again. And again
and again until I ended up with the complete works of Shakespeare.
{8^D spike