Lazarus Long (was Re: Cryonics propaganda..)

From: Chuck Kuecker (ckuecker@mcs.net)
Date: Fri Jun 04 1999 - 06:58:02 MDT

At 02:19 PM 6/3/99 -0400, CountZero wrote:
>Bear in mind there was some time travel related inbreeding in the Long
>(Smith) family.

Lazarus Long did not 'breed' with any of his ancestors - only with some of
his sibling's generation. Did I miss something in reading these stories?
Without re-reading, I am not sure he actually impregnated anyone while back
in time - or did he knock up his older sister? I need to read the whole
series again - it's getting to be that time.

His liason with his mother on his return to his childhood era was while she
was safely pregnant with her husband's child.

Chuck Kuecker