Selling books of extropian interest

From: Jfvirey@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 23:00:05 MDT

Hi,

I am selling the following books, which were all included in the extropian
reading list at one time or another. Most are out of print.

- K. Eric Drexler, Nanosystems $25.00
- Timothy Leary, Info-Psychology $15.00
- W. Duncan Reekie, Markets, Entrepreneurs and liberty $15.00
- F.M. Esfandiary, Tele-spheres $15.00
- R.A. Wilson, The Illuminatus Trilogy $10.00
- W.W. Bartley, The Retreat to Commitment $15.00
- David Gautier, Morals by Agreement $20.00

I'll add a free copy of James P. Hogan's Voyage to Yesteryear if you order
four of the books or more. Of course, you'll have to trust me with cash as I
cannot debit credit cards. Postage is $5.00 surface for first book (that's
the rate I get when I order from France) and $2.00 for each additional book.

Of course, if I get more than one proposition, I'll take the highest.

Sincerely,

Jean-Francois Virey,
Douai, France.