Re: There Is A Better Way

From: Lee Daniel Crocker (lcrocker@mercury.colossus.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 22:27:38 MDT

> > Design Patterns: There Is A Better Design Method.
>
> What do you mean by 'Design Patterns"?
>
> > Python: There Is A Better Programming Language.
> > Scheme: There Is A Better Programming Language.
> > Eiffel: There Is A Better Programming Language.
>
> I've never looked at any of these languages. What are their advantages?

Being computer-related topics, all of these are well-covered
on the web, and easy to find:

<http://www.hillside.net/patterns/DPBook/DPBook.html>
<http://www.python.org>
<http://www.schemers.org>
<http://www.eiffel.com>

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,