RE: retrograde technologies?

From: Billy Brown (ewbrownv@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 13:12:55 MDT

On Saturday, May 29, 1999 9:22 PM, CloningEwe@aol.com
[SMTP:CloningEwe@aol.com] wrote:
> Of course the greatest legend of lost technology is the story of
Atlantis.
> As far as lost technologies that we know of for certain, there is Stone
Henge
> and the pyramids. The technology that built them and brought them to
their
> locations is a mystery.

Aaarrgh!! We just did this a few weeks ago!

The technologies used in both of these cases have been reconstructed in
exhaustive detail by modern archaeologists. There is no myster to them at
all. Anyone with a decent knowledge of astronomy, geometry, stone-cutting
and organization can build them, provided they have sufficient manpower.

Billy Brown
ewbrownv@mindspring.com