Re: POLL (was re:guns)

From: dwayne (dwayne@pobox.com)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 23:44:08 MDT

James Ganong wrote:

> How many people are sick of the guns flamewar, at least for now?

It's the main thing which keeps me from reading this list on a regular
basis, the american/free enterprise/gun-nut frothings just turn me off
and have made me go looking for similar, but less virulent, lists.

> --minimal quoting of prior messages in the aforementioned flamewar?

I think this is just good netiquette in general, really. I think
everyone should spend 3 months at 1200 baud and THEN we'll see some
decent quoting. It's just laziness, generally.

Dwayne