Re: META: Re: STOP IT!

From: Paul Hughes (paul@i2.to)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 11:52:26 MDT

Thanks Elizabeth for the clarity - I agree with it completely. For me the gun
debate stopped nearly a week ago once I put up the appropriate filters. I check
the archives from time to time to see how the debate is progressing. Since I am
not in the mood to discuss gun issues right now, I activated the temporary
filter.