Brooklyn College Professor Challenges Professor Lotts Statistics

From: Matthew Gaylor (freematt@coil.com)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 07:40:03 MDT

[Note from Matthew Gaylor: Ed Kent is a Professor of philosophy at
Brooklyn College. Ed and I agree on many issues, but the Second Amendment
isn't one of them. Ed has made a gratuitous assertion that Professor
Lotts stats can't be trusted. Ed's quote reproduced below states "Lott's
stats are not to be trusted. Those of the police chiefs nationially ARE!"]