Re: STOP IT!

From: E. Shaun Russell (e_shaun@uniserve.com)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 00:13:55 MDT

Damien wrote:

>>Unfortunately there is no unsubscription feedback, otherwise you'd see
>>you're killing the list
>
>Yes. *Soooo* tempted.
>
>>And let's declare future gun debates off limits.
>
>Yes. Please. I feel sick.

        "Me too" posts are almost always a waste of bandwidth, but given
the situation I must say: "Me too!"

        I remember posting a few months ago my views on keeping the list
open, for the sake of any signal...but this is ridiculous. I can't even
rely on the subject headings any more to indicate the quality of the posts.
 So little signal gets through that I wonder if it is truly worth sifting
through the heaps of garbage just to find it. Maybe the conferences will
have to be enough to keep my interests peaked.

E. Shaun Russell Musician, Extropian, ExI Member
Kineticize your potential.