Re: dr suess on the loose...

From: Elizabeth Childs (echilds@linex.com)
Date: Sat May 29 1999 - 11:11:26 MDT

I was recently asked whether I thought the future would be more like
Blade Runner or like Star Trek. My vote? It'll be more like Marvel
Comics.

All of the various superhero myths are about people with human
personalities but superhuman abilities, most of which may be possible
someday with nano. Extropian in spirit, I think.