Re: Safe Gun-Free Britain

From: CloningEwe@aol.com
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 23:54:42 MDT

FOR GOD'S SAKES LET THE GUN DEBATE GO! JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE AND GET ON
WITH IT! THERE ARE DOZENS OF TOPICS THAT WOULD BE MUCH MORE BENIFICIAL! For
instince I am a heart transplant recipient, 5 years out and I just started
taking HGH (Human Growth Hormone) under my doctors supervision, ie blood
tests every week to check my levels, I would like to get any feed back from
anyone who may have tried HGH in the past or is presently taking it and what
benifits or side effects have you experienced.
Eric