Re: Property Rights

From: mark@unicorn.com
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 07:26:09 MDT

I wrote:
>I have to admit, I find creeping
>through woods shooting at people with a fully-automatic air rifle

Oh, and before Joe accuses me of being a dangerous nut again, I'm talking
about the Japanese equivalent of paintball, with two teams fighting each
other with air assault rifles, SMGs, shotguns, grenade launchers, etc,
firing small plastic pellets rather than paint, which is currently
growing rapidly in the UK too. Somehow I think the government's attempt
to "destroy the gun culture" is backfiring, as those of us who used to
shoot gunpowder guns are discovering that airguns are almost totally
unrestricted and firefights with other people are a lot more fun than
shooting paper.

Shame I can't spare $5000 for that cute air minigun...

    Mark