Re: Property Rights

From: delriviere christophe (mich@thehzone.tzo.org)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 02:50:29 MDT

-----Message d'origine-----
De : O'Regan, Emlyn <Emlyn.ORegan@actew.com.au>
À : 'extropians@extropy.com' <extropians@extropy.com>
Date : lundi 24 mai 1999 7:26
Objet : RE: Property Rights

>Humanity has naturally evolved into its present form over billions of
>years, but none of us are particularly happy with the current form (a
>fair job, good ideas, seems to die rather to frequently, please pay more
>attention to neatness, final mark 6/10). Evolution is the antithesis of
>the transhuman, one would think. The whole idea of transhumanism seems
>to me to be about breaking the evolutionary shackles and reinventing our
>universe as we see fit.

I had the idea that transhumanism was a constatation of the "acceleration to
higher complexity" of evolution processes and about how to be more in
agreement with this scheme ;))
Evolution processes are far far beyond "natural law", they are mathematical
truth within properly defined systems.

>Why not break another shackle?
>
>Emlyn

Delriviere