notice

From: Gina Miller (echoz@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 00:37:41 MDT

I will be going to the Foresight group genius weekend and in consideration
of the small space in my hotmail account, will attempt to move it to my
nanogirl@halcyon.com. Otherwise, it will have to many collected messages in
my box and simply delete themselves.

When my appearance of unsubscribe appears, it will be merely a change of
email address. I would not leave such a fellowship of thought!

I'll be leaving tomarrow morning, I'm so excited I could just, well never
mind!! The new aspect of this meeting is using the design shop method or
grouping together, this was described in a book called Leaping the Abyss by
Chris Peterson and Gayle Pergamit.

There is a slight chance I may be able to check out your emails over my
absence on my (new and resourcful toy)palm pilot, but highly unlikely due to
the big phone bill it would create. Happy trails until we meet again.
(tuesday or wednesday)

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
Web Page
http://www.nanoindustries.com
E-mail
echoz@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
nanogirl@halcyon.com

"The science of nanotechnology, solutions for the future."