Re: Bovine Colostrum

From: morris/arla johnson (megao@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 15:18:17 MDT

Freespeak wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have experience with
> taking Bovine Colostrum?
>
> Or knowledge as to its pros/cons?
>
> How does it compare with HGH (Human Growth Hormone)?
>
> Frederick Mann
> Best Freedom Site on the Web - <http://www.buildfreedom.com/>.
> Freedom/Liberty Portal - <http://www.buildfreedom.com/ft/>.
> International Libertarian Network, USA Coordinator -
> <http://maxpages.com/libertarian>.
> Freedom & Financial Independence Lists -
> <http://www.buildfreedom.com/ourlists.htm>.
It comes as a spray-dried concentrate. I have been blending it into
some experimental nutracuticals I have in development. I have been
largely using it for the IGg content as well as other immunoglobulins.
I feel there is basis in research to support increasing the
"knowledge base" of our immune ecology and bovine colostrum can
be part of the strategy to accomplish this.

MJ...