I Have Returned to the List

From: david_musick@juno.com
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 11:45:37 MDT

I haven't written to this list for about two years. I used to write
quite frequently for about six months in 1996. Since then, I have
thought much about the issues being discussed on this list and other
issues which are of interest to Extropians. I have mostly explored ways
to increase intelligence and creativity in humans and have developed many
activities which help increase intelligence and creativity and could be
implemented in educational systems that are devoted to helping
individuals develop their abilities as fully as possible. Currently, I
want to write much about my ideas (to this list and elsewhere) and
promote more advanced approaches to education. I'm also hoping to
participate in the development of more advanced schools (more details
later on my ideas for these schools).

For now, I just want to say hello and let you know that I am back on the
list.

- David Musick

continual improvement is the highest good

David_Musick@juno.com
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]