Re: [Fwd: Fwd: gas out]

From: mark@unicorn.com
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 05:18:45 MDT

Roger Davies [roger.davies@virgin.net] wrote:
>We pay 5 dolour a gallon in UK, and are happy with that

I presume you're using the Royal we here? I pay more than 5 dollars a gallon
in the UK and I'm far from happy about it; the problem is that there is
nothing I can do about it, other than join in the truck drivers' protests.

At least the Conservatives have finally decided that their mandatory annual
tax increase is a bad idea; shame they didn't decide that while they were in
the majority and before they imposed it.

> Global Warming?

Show me some real evidence that my car is warming the planet and I may
agree with you. Otherwise it seems to be just another tax to fund the
dying monster of the welfare state.

Ah well, should be out of here in 2001.

    Mark