MMPI? was Re: Gender importance (was Future Relationships)

From: Michael M. Butler (butler@comp-lib.org)
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 17:31:28 MDT

FWIW, I remember that test being called the MMPI, not MMPT. Inventory, not
Test.
Don't know what they call it nowadays. I do know that for a very long time
its norms were rooted in 1953 USA. Good or bad, that was the diagnostic
milieu in which the original Inventory was developed. Any guess what the
DSM was like in 1953? :)

MMB