Re: ethical problem? Some kind of problem, anyway...

From: CountZero (count_zero@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 04:22:24 MDT

 I'd say continue to spread the word.
Even the elderly have options that they can exercise.
At 50 myself I believe I'm still in the running, while _true_
immortality may be several decades off (I personally think we'll see it
sooner) life extension is moving along very nicely.
Barring unfortunate accidents I expect to have _many_, very good, years
to go.
An aside, back in my 30s I kept telling people that I wasn't in any
hurry (I had just returned to school, the beginning of my current
career) since I had only reached 10% of my expected life span anyway.