Re: Nanotech has gone mainstream

From: Gina Miller (echoz@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 01:50:50 MDT

I agree. Are you planning to attend the Foresight Gathering next
month? I'll be there, with bells on, or something of that sort.
Gina "Nanogirl" Miller

>Gina Miller wrote:
>> Drexler is not a character as described. He does not go around
"thumbing his nose" at others in the arena. As a matter of fact from
some of these responses, I'd say it's the other way around. Does
anyone here know him personally. He is not a downlooker. Gina
"nanogirl" Miller

>Gina, I met the K. Eric at the first nano conference (in I think
'91). I had to
>struggle to not fall prostrate crying "Im unworthy! I suuuuck!"
But the man was as plain as tap water. Put me at right ease, he didnt
put on airs,treated me like I was a normal human being. Science Inc.
should clone about a couple hundred more like him. {8^D spike